A Stronger, Happier, Healthier YOU.
You work. You care for your family. You make time for friends. You juggle schedules. You manage your home.
No wonder so many of us are stressed out, frustrated, and feel like hamsters nonstop on a wheel. We get it. We’ve been there. Cent’Anni can help.
• Are you chronically exhausted?
• Do you feel overwhelmed and not sure where to start?
• Is your life happening to you, rather than you actively living it?
• Do you find it difficult to turn off and put yourself first?
• Do you need help getting started?
Balancing Your Whole Self
Stress affects our quality of life. It can negatively impact the mind, body, and spirit. Cent’Anni Life helps you discover the tools that are already within you to get back on track to healthy, holistic, mindful living.
We believe that your mind, body, and spirit must work together in order for you to be your strongest, healthiest self. That’s why we use a three-point approach, along with proven methods that can help nourish, strengthen, and focus you.
- stress management
- peer support
- goal setting coaching
- relaxation strategies
- personal training
- exercise guidance
- nutrition assessments and coaching
- health assessments and planning
- mindfulness practices
- self-care support
- self-care planning
Who Can Benefit:
- Those with trauma, PTSD, and other mind health issues
- Those with major life events: job changes; new baby; divorce; financial issues, illness; death
- Emergency responders
- Military personnel
- Primary caregivers
- High-stress occupations
What We Offer
• A low-stress environment
• A community of like-minded individuals who serve as supportive guides
• A three-point healing approach: mind, body, spirit
• Customized lifestyle modification programs ranging from exercise and nutrition to Reiki and meditation
"Chronic stress is among the most costly health problems in terms of direct health costs, absenteeism, disability, and performance standards."- The American Institute of Stress
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
– Mary Oliver, American Poet
Get Started Today.
Get started today on the journey to a better you Click below if I may send you The Cornerstones to a Balanced Life. Your information will never be shared.